Updated: November 1, 2020
- YOUR CONSENT
- LEGAL AGE TO PURCHASE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing our Site. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal age to purchase alcohol, and we do not intend to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information, we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files or flag such personal information and retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is not used any further.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you manually provide. Prestige collects the personal information you manually provide when you use our Site. For example, we collect information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address , ask us a question, or otherwise interact with our Site.
Other instances in which we may collect personal information include the following:
- If you contact one of our Consumer Services Representatives, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, or email address so that we can respond to your questions or comments.
- You may be asked to provide personal information if you:
- register for a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion;
- register to receive coupons through our Site;
- participate in a survey, a consumer research panel, similar type of activity; or
- otherwise participate in features of our Site that ask for personal information.
- If you purchase or otherwise request a product, publication, or promotional offering from us, or take advantage of a rebate or similar offer, you may be required to provide your contact and/or payment information (such as a credit card number) in order for us to process your request.
- Information sent to us by your web browser. We collect information that is sent to us automatically by your web browser. This information typically includes your IP address, the identity of your internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, and the pages you visit on our Site. Please check your browser if you want to learn more about the information your browser sends or how to change your settings. Generally, the information we collect from your browser does not directly identify you to us.
- More about IP addresses. Your IP address is the identifier assigned to your particular device when you access the internet. Depending on how you connect to the internet, your IP address may always be the same, or, more likely, it may change periodically and as frequently as each time you access the internet. IP addresses do not include your name, email address, or other personal information, but in some cases, they can be used to identify you. For example, if you have registered with our Site, we may link your IP address to account information you provided to us that identifies you personally. If we suspect inappropriate or criminal activity, or a threat to our Site or its users, we may also share our server logs—which contain users’ IP addresses—with the appropriate investigative authorities, which may use that information to trace and identify individuals.
- support the features and functionality of our Site—for example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or to prompt the settings you established on previous visits; and
- personalize your experience when you use our Site, including by serving targeted advertisements.
Generally, the information we collect using these web technologies does not directly identify you personally. If, however, you have created a user account, we may link the information we collect using these web technologies to other information that identifies you personally.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to set the browser of your computer or mobile or tablet device to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is delivered. You may also be able to delete our cookies as soon as you leave our Site. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit our Site, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all the features and functionality of our Site.
- Information from your mobile device. If you access our Site through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information from or about your mobile device. This information may include the type of device you use, your device’s unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device’s operating system, the type of mobile browsers you use, and information about the way you use our mobile application.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR SITE
Generally, we use the personal information (if any) we collect through our Site:
- for security and fraud prevention purposes;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement or other agreement (if any) between you and us.
- Please see below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use your information.
- USE OF SURVEY INFORMATION
From time to time, we may post a survey on our Site or, if we have your contact information and your consent, we may send you a questionnaire or survey. We compile statistical information from the responses to our surveys. These statistics are not personally identifiable. These statistics help us understand the needs and preferences of the groups we serve and improve the content and functionality of our Site.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
- Third-party service providers. Prestige shares the information collected through our Site with third-party service providers who act for or on behalf of Prestige.
- Compliance with laws and protection of our rights and the rights of others. We may disclose your personal information when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, a court order or a subpoena. We may also disclose your information to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to protect the security of our Site; to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions or other agreements; or to protect our own rights or property or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
- As described in a privacy notice. We reserve the right to disclose your information as described in any privacy notice posted on a page of our Site where you provide that information. By providing information on that page you consent to the disclosure of your information as described in that privacy notice.
- As described in a click-through agreement. We reserve the right to disclose your information as described in any click–through agreement to which you have agreed.
- Business transfers. Your information may be transferred to a successor organization if, for example, we transfer the ownership or operation of our Site to another organization, if we merge with or are acquired by another organization, or if we liquidate our assets. In negotiating with a third party about entering into such an arrangement, we may need to disclose your information. In such cases, we will take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we disclose. If such a transfer occurs, the successor organization’s use of your information will still be subject to this Policy and the privacy preferences you have expressed to us.
- COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES USED FOR ONLINE BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING
In addition to the cookies Prestige delivers to your computer or mobile device through our Site, certain third parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety of reasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our Site.
Other third parties may deliver cookies to your computer or mobile device for the purpose of tracking your online behavior across nonaffiliated websites and delivering targeted advertisements either on our Site or on other websites.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY RECEIVE FROM THIRD-‐PARTY SOCIAL-‐NETWORKING SERVICES OR BANNER ADS
If you choose to access or make use of third-‐party social-‐networking services (such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram), we may receive personal information about you that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services. For example, some social-‐networking services allow you to push content from our Site to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on our Site. Some social-‐networking services also will facilitate your registration for our website or enhance or personalize your experience on our website. Your decision to use a social-‐ networking service will always be voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-‐party social-‐networking services may make available to our website by visiting those services’ privacy policies. Any personal information we receive through third-‐party social-‐networking services may be used as described above.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- YOUR CHOICES
- In general. We respect your right to make choices about how your personal information is collected and used. For example, we will include instructions to unsubscribe from communications in each electronic newsletter or promotional email we send you.
- Unsubscribe from newsletters or promotional communications. We want to provide you information that is valuable to you. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included in our communications to you, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at the address listed below. Please provide your full name, postal address, and email address so that we can find you on our mailing lists. Once we have the information we need, we will remove you from our mailing lists as you have requested. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to honor your request.
- Opt-out links. Prestige does not control how third parties use your information, but you can opt-out of certain third-party activities at the links below.
To opt-out of Google Analytics, please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To opt-out of certain ad functions, please visit: https://youradchoices.com/control.
- Do Not Track mechanisms. Because of the changing state of technology and indecision within the industry regarding the meaning of Do Not Track signals, we currently do not make any guarantee that we will honor Do Not Track signals.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
This website is not intended for children or persons under the age of 21. If you believe that a child or minor has submitted personal information on or through our Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us using the information provided below (Contact) so that we can take appropriate action. Prestige does not disclose consumer personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change or replace this Policy at our sole discretion at any time. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any updates or changes in this Policy. When this Policy changes, we will update the “effective date” at the top of this page. Be sure to check the date at the top of the page to see if this Policy has been revised since your last visit.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or about our collection or use of information, please contact us the methods below.
Mailing address: Attention: Legal Dept
Prestige Beverage Group
2300 Pilot Knob Road
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
Phone number: (651) 649-5823
Email address: email@example.com